Rack 'n' Ruin is a top-down action adventure/bullet hell/dungeon trawler game where players take control of a demonic wizard named, Rack.
The Player will guide Rack on his path to corrupt a planet for his dark master. Rack's journey will take him across a large world filled with dungeons, foes, puzzles, secrets and more. The small world will not stand idle, and its champions will rise to stand against Rack. Rack is a fierce little conqueror who has brought numerous worlds to a violent end.
However, the over-zealous demon lord's master wants world enslaved for his domination. Rack is given one last chance to bring a world to its knees instead of just blowing it up.
Being a wizard, Rack is not much for heavy lifting, instead he uses mind over matter to move blocks, turn switches, and summon magic weapons to do his bidding.
At his disposal Rack will have an arsenal of magic powers, and items. These powers will not only be used to destroy Rack's adversaries but will also be employed to solve the games' numerous puzzles.
Rendered in crisp HD, the hand painted world of Galia awaits exploration, and corruption. Each zone will be corruptible, allowing the player to change the world from a lush fairy tale into a grim nightmare world.
Every time a part of the world falls, Rack grows in strength, and unallied demonic foes rise. In the end, only a terrible mirror world of Galia will remain. Destruction, Mayhem, and Ruin await all.
- Burn through hordes of foes with 4 core elemental weapons.
- Unleash death with an array of 24 spells, items, and contraptions.
- Interactive items that allow the player to create unique item interactions based on the elemental weapon type.
- Weave through complex bullet patterns while smiting titanic bosses and over 30 unique enemies.
- Explore an enchanted benevolent world, and then transform it into a nightmarish image of its former self.
- Ransack castles, pillage dungeons, escape prisons, navigate gloomy caves, and awaken ancient evils.
- Meet a charming cast of townsfolk and collect their souls.
- Unravel devious puzzles and scour the land for over 100 secrets.
And, of course, destroy the world.